Friday, August 29, 2008

A tale of woe

I am still licking my wounds from the canceled trip to Florida. Again, thank you hurricane Gustav. I did manage to do some serious online shopping to help improve my spirits. One of the reasons I was so happy to get out of GTMO, besides the obvious shopping extravaganza, was the fact I would miss a male bonding night where many conch would be torn from their shells, chopped up, and fried. Just thinking about the event makes my stomach churn. For whatever reason I am having a hard time eating things I have seen alive. I did manage to take some pictures of the event and thought you would enjoy it as much as I did (in case you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic). Notice how black the sink water gets as the massacre progresses. That is from the black ooze that drips out of the conch.

So let the male bonding begin.







Yummy.......................

No comments: