Friday, August 1, 2008

Random pictures and engagement

This week was not very exciting. In fact, not exciting enough to post anything new to the blog. So I'm going to add some picture for your viewing enjoyment. Actually something exciting did happen this week. I would like to say congratulations to my cousin Mackenzie on her engagement to Karl. We cannot wait to add Karl to our family.
This is the woodpecker that pecks on our glass in front of my computer. Talk about a bird brain.


This is our house. I love the palm tree below. It's a beautiful lime green color and it makes me happy. I like it so much I even water it.
Please come and visit us. This is the room you will be staying in. It comes with a private bathroom. (dog not included). Hey Kenz and Karl what are your honeymoon plans? Hint hint.
Is he not the most precious thing you have ever seen? Don't you want to grab his sweet salty face and give him a big kiss
Last but not least. A very friendly Iguana let me take a picture of him without tearing my eyes out. Did you know Iguanas have tiny razor sharp teeth that can bite a finger clean off?

No comments: