Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Birds

For those of you that follow my blog you have already been educated about the Banana Rats that infest GTMO. Due to the fact hundreds of these Rats are killed each month the buzzards are very fat and healthy. Jerry and I agree on one thing, and that's about it, we don't like the buzzards. They are creepy. They are black with red heads. They have beady little eyes. They sit atop most telephone poles and while you are driving under them they stare down at you and cry, "Nevermore." Oh wait, that was a raven. Anyway, they are creepy.  This weekend one of the buzzards decided to land on our fence. I didn't like the way he was looking at me. See him staring as if to say, "if you died I would eat you." 

So I stared back as if to say, "if I had a bb gun we would not be having this staring competition." He flew off. 

No comments: