Monday, May 19, 2008

Change of Command


Jerry's Change of Command was very nice. I would say about 100 people showed up. I was given flowers, as was the wife that is leaving. There was a reception that followed. I will be posting pictures as soon as I get them. Jerry is now one busy guy. He worked almost all day on Saturday while I was at the beach enjoying myself. I felt almost guilty. I couldn't get in the water. Doctors orders. He wants the bites to heal first. Yes, I finally couldn't take the itching and went to see the Doc. The photo above was taken at Steaks and Beer. The following pictures were taken at the beach. The first one was taken on Saturday at a beach that is more rocky but really beautiful. One of the wives and I walked for about an hour collecting shells. We even saw a small eel. The next picture is on Sunday with Jerry and the dogs. As it turns out Turbo can swim. Go figure.



No comments: