Monday, August 10, 2009

GTMO Fishing

If you didn't know already, fishing in GTMO is quite amazing. The Marines caught another shark last weekend. It freaks me out when they catch shark but I figure it's one less I have to worry about. It's not just fish that get caught.






Poor eel. Just at the wrong place at the wrong time.



This is a puffer fish. Eating these is a bad idea. They have a poisonous sac. If you eat any of the poison you are one dead doornail.









The kids love to tag along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Esta culo buena pa' el tiberon. jejejee

http://www.cubagreenscreen.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5013

Nee Nee said...

I remember my father back in the 60's catching an eel and planting it under a lime tree when we lived in Center Bargo. The eel fertilized the tree and we had the best key limes on the base. I bet that lime tree is still there!
Anita Isom