Friday, October 31, 2008

More Seasoning Please

There are no seasons here. Just summer, summer, summer, and summer. I miss the changing of the weather, big comfy sweaters, sipping coffee by the fire place. There is one perk to having no seasons however, and it's this tree. They have them all over the Island and they bloom all year long. This one is right outside my office. It greets me every time I come to work and every time I leave. I can even see it through my office window. When the sun is shining directly on it I swear it glows and looks like it's on fire. So don't feel sorry that I am without season. When you are out shoveling snow so that you can go to Target and Starbucks. I will be enjoying my glowing fire tree in my tank top.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me so much of a tree I often saw in Hawaii. Do you know the name of the tree?